My profile says the last time I logged on to publish something was Oct 25, 2010. today is March 07, 2011. Nothing in four months was blog worthy. In the meanwhile, I signed up for art classes in a whim. I tried my first hand at oil painting- it was a leaf. I am not even a tenth through the painting and I don't have a good feeling about how it will turn out.
I am going to stick to sketching for now. Because in my opinion, I don't screw up too much with pencil and eraser. So here are the pics of what I did this week with a 2hb pencil and the eraser on its back. I may get myself charcoal pencils to give these sketches more depth and dimension..maybe. The sketches are from Mowgli's photographs..
I am going to stick to sketching for now. Because in my opinion, I don't screw up too much with pencil and eraser. So here are the pics of what I did this week with a 2hb pencil and the eraser on its back. I may get myself charcoal pencils to give these sketches more depth and dimension..maybe. The sketches are from Mowgli's photographs..


No comments:
Post a Comment